The Commonwealth’s Supplier Diversity Office (SDO) fosters business relationships between state contractors and minority-, women-, veteran-, disability-, and LGBT-owned businesses. Purchase of service providers on state contracts are required to develop partnerships with certified diverse vendors.
To ensure that health and human service contractors achieve this goal, the Commonwealth’s contracts for Purchase of Service (POS) require providers to submit an “SDP Plan Form for Purchase of Service” with their Uniform Financial Report (UFR).
Presented by the SDO in partnership with the Providers’ Council, the webinar will cover:
· Recent changes with the SDO
· Updates on the Supplier Diversity Program (SDP) for POS providers
· SDP reporting requirements for providers
· How to identify SDP partners for your organization
· Minority and Women Nonprofit Organization certifications available from the SDO
Katherine Thomas, Supplier Diversity Office
If you have questions about the Supplier Diversity Program for POS, please contact Katherine Thomas, SDO Training Director, at Katherine.L.Thomas@mass.gov