The Providers’ Council appreciates your support of the electoral process!
CareVote — the Council’s nonpartisan voter engagement initiative — encourages all human services employees, clients, consumers, board members and friends to register to vote and to support caring communities.
General Election Information:
Massachusetts allows for online voter registration. Simply visit the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s online voter registration page and follow the simple instructions. Registering to vote takes less than five minutes — and you don’t even need a postage stamp!
To learn more about voting by mail, which is available to all voters in 2022, please visit the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s vote by mail page.
Not sure if you’re registered to vote or if you’re registered at the right address? Use this website to check.
Important dates for the 2022 elections in Massachusetts include:
- Almost every town in Massachusetts holds an annual town election, which must be held on a date set by the town between February 1st and June 30th. Contact your town clerk for information on election dates and offices on the ballot.
- Saturday, August 27: Last day to register to vote for the State Primary election
- Tuesday, September 6: State Primary election day
- Saturday, October 29: Last day to register to vote in Municipal, State and Gubernatorial elections
- Tuesday, November 8: Municipal, State and Gubernatorial election day
Sept. 20th is National Voter Registration Day
National Voter Registration Day is a nonpartisan civic holiday celebrating our democracy. It seeks to create broad awareness of voter registration opportunities to reach tens of thousands of voters who may not register otherwise. According to U.S. Census data from 2020, as many as 1 in 4 eligible Americans are not registered to vote. Click here for more information.
Questions about CareVote or the Council’s nonpartisan voter engagement efforts? Contact Bill Yelenak.