The Providers’ Council appreciates your support of the electoral process!
CareVote — the Council’s nonpartisan voter engagement initiative — encourages all human services employees, clients, consumers, board members and friends to register to vote and to support caring communities.
Massachusetts allows for online voter registration. Simply visit the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s online voter registration page and follow the simple instructions. Registering to vote takes less than five minutes — and you don’t even need a postage stamp!
Not sure if you’re registered to vote or if you’re registered at the right address? Use this website to check.
Important dates for the 2020 elections in Massachusetts include:
- Wednesday, February 12: Last day to register to vote in the Massachusetts Presidential Primary
- Monday, February 24 through Friday, February 28: Early voting for the Massachusetts Presidential Primary. Click here to find your Early Voting location.
- Wednesday, August 12: Last day to register to vote in the Massachusetts State Primary
- Tuesday, September 1: Massachusetts State Primary
- Wednesday, October 14: Last day to register to vote in the General Election
- Tuesday, November 3: General Election (Presidential, Congressional and State races)
Questions about CareVote or the Council’s nonpartisan voter engagement efforts? Contact Bill Yelenak.