Providers’ eAcademy® provides the tools needed to educate all levels of staff and can help your agency meet and exceed licensure and accreditation requirements while saving the organization money and helping you go green. Learn more about the enormous benefits for online learning.
More than 51,000 users at 95 agencies across Massachusetts use Providers’ eAcademy®.
What Providers’ eAcademy® includes:
An extensive course library
More than 1000 interactive courses are available to your staff anytime and anywhere. Nearly all of the courses offer CEUs for your licensed staff members’ professional development — an excellent employee benefit! Some of the features are:
- Compliance courses, like HIPAA, Bloodborne Pathogens, Sexual Harassment, Fire Safety, Cultural Diversity and more;
- Computer courses, including the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Employee wellness courses to promote health in your organization;
- Performance reviews to standardize employee measures and track competency;
- Crosswalks to accreditation standards, including CARF and COA;
- Mobile-compatible courses and learning activities; and
- The ability to create your own online courses, surveys and tests, along with putting your agency policies, trainings or orientation online!
Streamlined enrollment functionalities
- Create training plans by grouping courses together to increase efficiency and training consistency;
- Automate all training assignments upon hire with “auto enrollment” profiles;
- Assign prerequisites to courses; and
- Design career pathways for employees.
Comprehensive tracking abilities
- Manage all online and live training in one system;
- Create event modules to track live event attendance;
- A suite of reports designed to meet the needs of human service providers specifically, including compliance reports and training effectiveness;
- Report filters to help you view the information how you want to; and
- Automated email reminders to employees and supervisors about trainings coming up as due.
- Professionalize entry-level staff and frontline supervisors; and
- Ensure a standardized skill set and training for direct support professionals with content accredited by NADSP!
Add-on online Relias courses are heavily discounted for all Providers’ Council members
All Providers’ Council members can purchase these offerings directly through Relias Learning thanks to our partnership. All online courses include:
- Relias ABA Core library, including:
- The 40-hour RBT sequence
- Over 30 BCBA CEUs
For more information about Providers’ eAcademy® and Relias Learning, email Amanda Rheaume or call508-599-2242.