Advertising in The Provider
The Provider is widely recognized as the voice of the private provider industry and is the leading news source for the Massachusetts human services sector. This publication reaches beyond Council members to other trade associations, human services organizations, legislators, elected officials, state agencies and other public officials.
With a hard copy and electronic circulation estimated at over 5,000 — including more than 400 human services and nonprofit organizations — The Provider is the ideal medium for reaching human services organizations and employees.
- All materials must be received by the 15th month of the preceding month to be included in the next issue.
- Positioning of advertisements is at the discretion of the editor.
- The Provider reserves the right to reject any advertising at any time for reason satisfactory to the publisher, without penalty or liability to either party.
Current advertising rates are as follows. Prices are per issue. A 15 percent discount is available for organizations taking out three or more advertisements in the same calendar year.
- Full-page color inserts are $682 for Council members and $918 for non-members
- Half-page ads are $630 for members and $813 for non-members.
- Quarter-page ads are $498 for members and $656 for non-members.
In addition to advertising in The Provider, businesses and human services organizations choose to increase their reach by advertising in the Council’s eDigest and Academy for Learning & Exchange e-newsletters, published weekly.
Set your organization apart by:
- Having your logo on more than 15,000 emails per month to our members, their employees and other members of the human services community;
- Driving traffic where you want it with a link directing members to learn more about your products and services; and
- Showing your support and interest in doing business with our industry.
The Council’s eDigest is our members-only, every-other-week e-newsletter, which is distributed to more than 2,500 subscribers. It focuses on public policy issues and other news. The Academy for Learning & Exchange newsletter is our every-other-week e-newsletter that runs alternate to the eDigest. The ALEX newsletter focuses on educational opportunities and is sent to the same 2,500 subscribers as the eDigest — plus an additional 2,500 employees at other human services organizations.
The cost is $110/month for members and $225/month for non-members. For more information on availability or to inquire about advertising, contact Michelle McKenzie.