Advertising in The Provider
The Provider is widely recognized as the voice of the private provider industry and is the leading news source for the Massachusetts human services sector. This publication reaches beyond Council members to other trade associations, human services organizations, legislators, elected officials, state agencies and other public officials.
With a hard copy and electronic circulation estimated at over 3,000 — including more than 400 human services and nonprofit organizations — The Provider is the ideal medium for reaching human services organizations and employees.
All advertisements run in CMYK color. For more information or to reserve advertising space, email Stefan Geller to discuss availability. You can also download a sample copy of The Provider.
- All materials must be received by the 15th month of the preceding month to be included in the next issue.
- Positioning of advertisements is at the discretion of the editor.
- The Provider reserves the right to reject any advertising at any time for reason satisfactory to the publisher, without penalty or liability to either party.
Current advertising rates are as follows. Prices are per issue. A 10 percent discount is available for organizations taking out three or more advertisements in the same calendar year.
- Full-page color inserts are $750 for Council members and $1,000 for non-members
- Half-page ads are $700 for members and $925 for non-members.
- Quarter-page ads are $575 for members and $775 for non-members.
In addition to advertising in The Provider, businesses and human services organizations choose to increase their reach by advertising online with the Council. The Council offers advertising in its eDigest and Academy for Learning & Exchange e-newsletters, published weekly, or on its jobs site, Jobs with Heart. To learn more about Jobs with Heart advertising, click here.
Advertising in the Council’s weekly newsletters can help set your organization apart by:
- Having your logo on more than 18,000 emails per month to our members, their employees and other members of the human services community;
- Driving traffic where you want it with a link directing members to learn more about your products and services; and
- Showing your support and interest in doing business with our industry.
The Council’s eDigest is our members-only, every-other-week e-newsletter, which is distributed to more than 3,700 subscribers. It focuses on public policy issues and other news. The Academy for Learning & Exchange newsletter is our every-other-week e-newsletter that runs alternate to the eDigest. The ALEX newsletter focuses on educational opportunities and is sent to 5,300 subscribers, including Council members and employees at other human services organizations.
The cost is $110/month for members and $225/month for non-members. For more information on availability or to inquire about advertising, contact Stefan Geller.