Read all about it…in the October issue of The Provider.
This month, we focused much of our coverage on issues of COVID-19 related food insecurity, the fall elections and our upcoming SpeakUp4Equity virtual Convention & Expo Oct. 27-30. (Register here!)
We continue to honor human services staffers in the “Saluting the Caring Force” section on Page 3 — and will do more in the months to come — please be in touch with Erica ASAP if you’d like to submit material about your staff for this recognition for an upcoming Provider edition.
In this edition you’ll find:
- Commentaries from Jodi Falk of Rachel’s Table, Lisa Lambert from the Parent/Professional Advocacy League and Brian Miller of Nonprofit VOTE.
- Rep. James Arciero on supporting first responders during COVID-19
- A Provider Profile on CENTRO of Worcester
- Updates on the Council’s CareVote efforts and suicide-prevention efforts in western Massachusetts led by MHA.
- and much more! Download your .pdf here.
Please share this e-version of the paper to your staff, board, clients and consumers so they can read about their colleagues and some of the important issues and trends in the human services sector.
Something to submit for our News & Notes section or a Letter to the Editor? Let us know.Back to All News