Hirsch Roberts Weinstein LLP will hold a free Jan. 26 roundtable titled, COVID Vaccination and Employment: What Employers Need to Know.
Among the topics that HRW attorneys will discuss are:
- Is it legal to require mandatory vaccination for all of my employees? Is it a good idea?
- Does it matter whether my employees interact with members of the public or a vulnerable population?
- If I want to implement a mandatory vaccination policy, how should I handle an employee’s request for an exception based on religious or medical grounds?
- What if an employee is simply opposed to vaccination as a matter of personal preference?
- Is this something I need to bargain about with our union?
- If I don’t want to implement a mandatory vaccination policy, are there any legal risks and can they be mitigated?
Interested Council members are invited to join. Learn more and register here.Back to All News