The Providers’ Council announced today that it will hold a free, members-only webinar on cybersecurity for nonprofits in late March, with presenters from Citrin Cooperman sharing how organizations can prevent, mitigate and respond to cybersecurity attacks.
A not-for-profit’s business ability to defend itself against the onslaught of cybersecurity risks is a daunting challenge in the best of times. A perfect storm has arrived: lack of funds needed for security expenditures, employees working from vulnerable home environments, all while cyber criminals ratchet up their activity, looking to profit from the chaos.
This presentation will be held on Thursday, March 31 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. There will be a live Q&A session with presenters at the end of the program.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- Current happenings in the world of cybersecurity
- Risk mitigation and defense fortification for cybersecurity breaches
- Cloud security and data management
- Strategies for managing cybersecurity for a remote/hybrid workforce
- HIPPA compliance for Telehealth care