A not-for-profit’s business ability to defend itself against the onslaught of cybersecurity risks is a daunting challenge in the best of times. A perfect storm has arrived: lack of funds needed for security expenditures, employees working from vulnerable home environments, all while cyber criminals ratchet up their activity, looking to profit from the chaos. Join us on Thursday, March 31 from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. where presenters from Citrin Cooperman will share how organizations can prevent, mitigate, and respond to cybersecurity attacks.
There will be a live Q&A session with presenters at the end of the program.
Presenters will discuss:
- Current happenings in the world of cybersecurity
- Risk mitigation and defense fortification for cybersecurity breaches
- Cloud security and data management
- Strategies for managing cybersecurity for a remote/hybrid workforce
- HIPAA compliance for Telehealth care
- Brian Giganti, Partner, Citrin Cooperman Advisors LLC
- Dr. Suzanne Miller, Partner, Citrin Cooperman Advisors LLC
- Kevin Ricci, Principal, Citrin Cooperman Advisors LLC
Price: Free for Providers’ Council members
Event Contact: Mesa Merritt, Education and Academic Partnerships Coordinator