We are pleased to announce that the MA Repay: Human Service and Home Health Worker Loan Repayment Program is launching on Monday January 29, 2024.
The program will be accepting applications until 11:59 PM EST on February 26, 2024 OR until the award amounts requested by applicants reaches approximately twice the available award funding for this program as determined by the Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS), whichever comes first. Please visit MA Repay for more information about eligibility, awards, and the application process.
The MA-Repay Program requires a 1-, 2-, or 3-year service commitment and awards range from $6,000 up to $30,000 depending on level of education and full-time or part-time hours. Applicants must work in eligible settings of programs that provide treatment, support, or services to clients or their families and are operated by a home-based or community-based human service organization located in Massachusetts.
The setting must be funded or licensed by one of the following state agencies in order to be eligible.
- Executive Office of Elder Affairs
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Mental Health
- Department of Developmental Services
- Department of Youth Services
- Department of Children and Families
- Department of Transitional Assistance
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
- Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Massachusetts Commission for the Blind
- Executive Office of Veterans Services
- Office for Refugee and Immigrants
- Executive Office of Housing and Livable Communities; and
- Department of Early Education and Care
Eligible professionals include but are not limited to:
Certified Nursing Assistants, Homemakers, Family Partners, Educators and Educator Assistants, Home Health Aides, Developmental Specialists, Personal Care Attendants/Aides, Case Managers, Companions, and Licensed Clinicians.
Please direct all questions from potential applicants to the Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers at Contact (marepay.org).
Council members with questions are encouraged to reach out to Bill Yelenak.Back to All News