After publishing two recent reports — Beyond Social Value and Who Will Care? — the Providers’ Council is pleased to join with the University of Massachusetts Donahue Institute and UMass Dartmouth to release The Face of the Human Services Sector, an in-depth look at the demographics of a growing field that contains nearly 180,000 jobs in the Commonwealth. Report author Christina Citino will present the report’s findings and a panel featuring state officials and human services leaders will discuss the report and workforce issues.
The Face of the Human Services Sector: Report Presentation, Panel Discussion & Report Release will take place on December 5, 2018 at Suffolk University Law School, 120 Tremont Street, First Floor, Boston, MA 02108. The luncheon starts at 11:30 a.m., with the presentation/panel beginning at 12:15 p.m.
- Christina Citino, Senior Research Manager, UMass Donahue Institute
- Secretary Rosalin Acosta, Secretary, Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development
- Sen. Eric Lesser, Senator, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Jackie K. Moore, Ph.D, Chief Executive Officer, North Suffolk Mental Health Association
- Michelle Smith, Executive Director, AIDS Project Worcester
Registration for this event is now closed.
If you have any questions, please contact Terry Wells by email or phone: 617-428-3637.