The Providers’ Council is hosting a members-only, HR Roundtable: Retention 2.0 as a follow up to our sold out Workforce Retention Roundtable on August 1st. During this roundtable, panelists will be sharing what new or successful retention strategies are used at their agencies and how you can implement the same tactics.
This session will be facilitated as an open discussion amongst attendees, so please come with stories of successes and obstacles, as well as questions for your peers! The roundtable will begin promptly at 10 a.m. with a networking period to follow from 11:30 a.m. to noon. A brief overview of the August 1st roundtable will also be given.
This roundtable will take place from 10 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Friday, October 26th, at Vinfen in Somerville.
If you cannot attend in person, but would like to call in, please join us by teleconference at 866.740.1260, 6484145#.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Successful retention strategies;
- How to engage and reward staff; and
- How to celebrate diversity in the office.
- Jennifer Kropveld Boucher, Director, Workforce, Learning & Development, The Home for Little Wanderers
- Robin Gilbert, Director of Employee Engagement and Total Rewards, The Home for Little Wanderers
- Theresa Young, Human Resources Manager, Tempus Unlimited, Inc.
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda McCarthy by email or phone: 617-428-3637 x 128.