Zoom meetings, Zoom interviews, Zoom baby showers, Zoom birthday parties: in 2020, it often felt like we lived our lives on Zoom. While the possibility of in-person events is on the horizon, it’s clear that many agencies will still need to make the shift to Zoom for larger events and galas this spring. Transitioning in-person events to the Zoom space can seem daunting, but we’re here to help! In this members only training, join Eliza Adams with the Providers’ Council and Lisa Rizzo of the Human Service Forum as we review Zoom basics and go over best practices for holding large Zoom meetings and events. We’ll cover topics like captioning, how to configure back-end settings, newly released features, handling Q&A, and more.
This session will take place on Thursday, February 4th from 2-3:30 p.m.
In this webinar, you will:
- Review Zoom basics in setting up and leading large meetings and events;
- Learn about best practices for running a successful Zoom event;
- Understand how to ensure your event is accessible and secure; and
- Hear about tips and tricks we’ve learned from past conferences and events we’ve planned.
- Lisa Rizzo, Program Manager, Human Service Forum
- Eliza Adams, Education and Academic Partnerships Coordinator, Providers’ Council
About the presenters:
Lisa with HSF has hosted networking breakfasts featuring multiple keynote speakers. These events include managing both live and chat Q&A and networking amongst attendees. We have also facilitated organizational award celebrations that included over a dozen speakers and awardees, video elements, and pre-event networking.
Interested in connecting with other agencies, sharing resources and collaborating with our membership network? Please reach out to Eliza Adams at email@example.com about joining one of our members-only listserv groups!