The Providers’ Council is hosting a members-only, Employee Wellness Roundtable that will discuss best practices for implementing employee wellness initiatives into human services organizations. Topics to be discussed include how to align wellness plans with the company’s mission, as well as how to gain buy-in from upper management. Panelists will also discuss how to successfully market already existing benefits staff may not know about, and how to access or use them.
This roundtable will take place from 10 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Friday, April 12th, at Tempus Unlimited in Stoughton.
During this roundtable, panelists will:
- Discuss how to create and implement an effective wellness initiative, including staff engagement tactics;
- Identify key features of an Employee Survey, such as health concerns of employees;
- Recommend strategies for creating a Strategic Wellness Committee; and
- Discuss why improving employee health is integral for improving quality services.
- Ella Blythe Froggatt, Employee Wellness Program Manager, Vinfen
- Pierre Lubin, Assistant Director of Human Resources, Community Resources for Justice
- Theresa Young, Human Resources Manager, Tempus Unlimited, Inc.
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda McCarthy by email or phone: 617-428-3637 x 128.