Join seasoned expert investigator Jean Haertl, CEO of Safety and Respect at Work, for an intensive, one-day interactive training session designed to provide you with a thorough grounding in conducting workplace investigations.
Participants will learn how to effectively initiate and conduct internal workplace investigations into policy violations, including complaints of discriminatory harassment, retaliation, unprofessional conduct, workplace bullying and violence. While particularly relevant for human resources and legal staff, supervisors in all departments can benefit from the information and techniques presented in this training. Participants will conduct an investigation and receive individual feedback from the instructor.
In this training, you will explore how to:
- Identify possible complaints relating to policy violations;
- Effectively respond and communicate initial stages of investigation to complainants and witnesses;
- Conduct effective witness interviews – get to the truth with any witness;
- Learn how to take notes and draft and organize the final written investigation report; and
- Determine how best to communicate findings to leadership and witnesses.
Presented by: Jean Haertl, CEO, Safety and Respect at Work
The spring session of Conducting Effective Internal Investigations will be held Friday, June 28, from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in Framingham at Justice Resource Institute.
If you have any questions, please contact Christina Broughton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617.428.3637 x125.