Join the Council’s most popular, six-session training series before it sells out!
Sessions meet on Wednesdays: February 1 & 15, March 1, 15 & 29, and April 12 from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Attendance at all six sessions is required to receive the certificate of completion.
Being a supervisor is one of the most challenging roles in today’s workplace. As the link between leadership and staff, standards of excellence are conveyed by supervisors. When faced with greater expectations and increasing responsibilities, supervisors must be able to demonstrate effective management techniques. More than 600 supervisors have completed this popular series, which combines experienced trainers’ knowledge to address the challenges that supervisors face today.
- Session I: Communication and Leadership
- Session II: Performance Management
- Session III: Situational Leadership
- Session IV: Team Building
- Session V: Conflict Management
- Session VI: Group Planning and Decision-Making
- Jim Ognibene, Visioneer Consulting (Session I & II)
- Comma Williams, Comma Williams Enterprises (Session III & IV)
- Ginny Maglio, Optimum Development (Sessions V & VI)
An application for 18 Social Work Continuing Education hours for licensure has been submitted for this program. Please reach out to Nina Walat for updates on this application.
The Providers’ Council is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
This program is valid for 18 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.