Being a supervisor is one of the most challenging roles in today’s workplace. As the link between leadership and staff, standards of excellence are conveyed by supervisors. When faced with greater expectations and increasing responsibilities, it is critical that supervisors be able to demonstrate effective management techniques. More than 600 supervisors have completed this popular series, which brings together the knowledge of experienced trainers to address the challenges that supervisors face today.
This training is currently at capacity. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please email Mesa Merritt, email@example.com
Sessions meet on Tuesdays: February 1 & 15; March 1, 15 & 29, April 12
from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Session I: Communication and Leadership
- Session II: Performance Management
- Session III: Situational Leadership
- Session IV: Team Building
- Session V: Conflict Management
- Session VI: Group Planning and Decision-Making
- Wally Coyle, E. Wallace Coyle Associates (Sessions I & III)
- Jim Ognibene, Visioneer Consulting (Session II)
- Comma Williams, Comma Williams Enterprises (Session IV)
- Ginny Maglio, Optimum Development (Sessions V & VI)
This program has been approved for 18 Social Work Continuing Education hours for licensure, in accordance with 258 CMR. NASW-MA Chapter CE Approving Program.
The Providers’ Council is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
This program is valid for 18 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.