Being a supervisor is one of the most challenging roles in today’s workplace. As the link between leadership and staff, standards of excellence are conveyed by supervisors. When faced with greater expectations and increasing responsibilities, supervisors must be able to demonstrate effective management techniques. More than 600 supervisors have completed this popular series, which combines experienced trainers’ knowledge to address the challenges that supervisors face today.
Sessions meet on Wednesdays: September 28; October 5, 12, 19 & 26; and November 2.
from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Session I: Communication and Leadership
- Session II: Performance Management
- Session III: Situational Leadership
- Session IV: Conflict Management
- Session V: Team Building
- Session VI: Group Planning and Decision-Making
- Jim Ognibene, Visioneer Consulting (Session I & II)
- Comma Williams, Comma Williams Enterprises (Session III & V)
- Ginny Maglio, Optimum Development (Sessions IV & VI)
An application for 18 Social Work Continuing Education hours for licensure has been submitted for this program.
The Providers’ Council is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
This program is valid for 18 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.