This event is now sold-out. To be added to the waitlist, please email Mesa Merritt.
Being a supervisor is one of the most challenging roles in today’s workplace. As the link between leadership and staff, standards of excellence are conveyed by supervisors. When faced with greater expectations and increasing responsibilities, it is critical that supervisors be able to demonstrate effective management techniques. More than 600 supervisors have completed this popular series, which brings together the knowledge of experienced trainers to address the challenges that supervisors face today.
Sessions meet on Thursdays: October 14 & 28; November 4 & 18, December 2 & 9
from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Session I: Communication and Leadership
- Session II: Performance Management
- Session III: Situational Leadership
- Session IV: Team Building
- Session V: Conflict Management
- Session VI: Group Planning and Decision-Making
- Jim Ognibene, Visioneer Consulting (Sessions I & II)
- Comma Williams, Comma Williams Enterprises (Sessions III & IV)
- Ginny Maglio, Optimum Development (Sessions V & VI)
Application for 18 social work continuing education credits has been submitted. Please contact Mesa Merritt at firstname.lastname@example.org for the status of social work CE accreditation.
The Providers’ Council is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
This program is valid for 18 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.