This program has reached maximum capacity. Please contact Eliza Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to the waitlist.
As the link between leadership and staff, standards of excellence are conveyed by supervisors. When faced with greater expectations and increasing responsibilities, it is critical that supervisors be able to demonstrate effective supervisory techniques. Over 500 supervisors have completed this popular series, which brings together the knowledge of experienced trainers to address the challenges that supervisors face today.
The sessions begin on Thursday, September 26th and will run on the Thursdays listed below for the six sessions. Each session will meet from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Kennedy-Donovan Center in Foxboro.
- September 26 – Session I: Communication and Leadership
- October 10 – Session II: Situational Leadership
- October 31 – Session III: Conflict Management
- November 21 – Session IV: Team Building
- December 5 – Session V: Performance Management
- December 12 – Session VI: Group Planning and Decision-Making
- Jim Ognibene, Visioneer Consulting (Sessions I, II, & III)
- Wally Coyle, Wallace Coyle Associates (Session IV)
- Virginia Maglio, Optimum Development (Sessions V & VI)
This program has been approved for 18 Social Work Continuing Education hours for relicensure.
If you have any questions, please contact Eliza Adams, Education and Membership Associate, by email or phone: (617) 342-7004