This training has reached maximum capacity. If you would like to be placed on a waitlist, please contact Patrick Daily at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-598-9679.
Agency success and mission fulfillment are directly linked to every supervisor’s ability to effectively utilize the knowledge, skills and abilities of all employees. This training will focus on team building techniques and unit cohesion in a constantly changing work environment. Join us to gain an understanding of your role as a team leader, learn how to work effectively with individual differences and identify how they come to light virtually, and develop an action plan to sustain a successful team.
This training will take place from 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. online via Zoom on Wednesday, December 2nd 2020.
At the conclusion of this session, you will:
· Be an effective team leader in the virtual setting;
· Describe your team’s purpose, impact, and expected results;
· Identify the characteristics of a successful team and analyze your own team;
· Define the different motivational needs of individuals; and
· Identify team member work styles to meet their needs both on-site and in a virtual setting.
Ginny Maglio, Learning & Development Consultant, Optimum Development
Application for 3 social work continuing education credits has been submitted. Please contact Patrick Daily email@example.com for the status of social work CE accreditation.