Tenth Annual Broadcast Your Love of Human Services Visual Media Contest
Take a group photo, draw a picture, or film a video that shows us why you love working in human services and what inspires you – then share it with us by September 3rd to be entered into the contest. Three finalists after a round of initial voting will receive complimentary registration for this year’s virtual 46th Annual Convention & Expo: Essential: Then, Now and Always and a VISA gift card for your organization.
We also encourage submissions that celebrate the incredible efforts of the human services workforce through the COVID-19 pandemic and/or the diversity in our sector, especially as it relates to our convention theme.
- You must have the permission of your organization’s president/CEO, executive director or their designee before posting the picture.
- Either The Caring Force logo, shirt, colors or mascot (QT the bear) must be incorporated into the visual media piece. Submissions missing a TCF component will be considered ineligible for the contest, unless resubmitted with a TCF component. Organizations may request the logo from Caroline O’Neill (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All submissions must be posted on social media (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram), tag @TheCaringForce and include the hashtag #BroadcastYourLove to be eligible.
- You must fill out a form, and include the link to your submission to be officially entered into the contest. Entries will not be accepted into the official contest unless they are accompanied by a form.
- Only submissions from “non- professional” photographers and/ or designers are eligible.
- After the contest deadline, submissions will then be shared by The Caring Force Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts. The number of likes, comments, and shares for each submission will be tallied as votes.
- As always, each of the three finalists – selected by user votes and The Caring Force panel of judges – will receive a complimentary registration to our Annual Convention & Expo. Attendees at the convention will have the chance to vote for one of the three finalists. The winner will receive a Caring Force Spotlight and a $250 gift card for their organization. The runners up will receive $100 and $50 dollar gift cards, respectively.
- The deadline to submit is Friday, September 3rd.