We are just ONE WEEK away from the Eleventh Annual Caring Force Rally! We are rallying to ease the burden of student loans and ensure a livable wage for the human services sector.
The rally is Tuesday, May 16 at 10 a.m. at the State House in the Great Hall.
Here is how to make the most of your rally day:
- Invite your legislator and ask for a meeting after the rally,
- Review and print our legislative fact sheet,
- Find your legislator and their office at the State House,
- Print this form to bring to your meetings with your legislators (meetings should be scheduled for after 11:15 a.m.),
- Wear your gold Caring Force shirt!
If you can’t make it to the rally, make sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to stay connected. Use the hashtag #CaringForceRally when you post photos to further show support for the human services sector.
We look forward to seeing you on May 16! In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact Caroline O’Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to All Blog Posts