There are three days left to register to vote!
Saturday, August 27th is the last day to register to vote before the MA Primary Election!
- To see if you are registered to vote, click here.
- To register to vote, click here.
- To update your address and/or party, click here.
It is vital that all 30,000+ members of The Caring Force register to vote to support caring communities. Being an active and engaged voter helps to elevate the issues of the human services sector for legislators. The Caring Force is committed to supporting the needs of the sector and believes that a stronger human service sector will empower our communities.
The Primary Election is on Tuesday, September 6th. The early voting period starts Saturday, August 27th.
- To find your community’s early voting schedule and locations, click here.
- To apply to vote-by-mail, click here. The deadline to request a mail-in ballot is 5 p.m. on Monday, August 29, 2022.
For the September 6, 2022 State Primaries, your ballot must reach your local election office by 8 p.m. on Election Day in order to be counted.Back to All Blog Posts