DCF has published information about COVID-19 vaccine appointments and informational webinars planned for this week to offer support and technical assistance to congregate care providers.
- Available at UMass Amherst Campus Center this week for congregate care and shelter staff. Learn more and register.
- Wednesday, Jan. 20, 1:00 to 2:30pm: Handling and Administering the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine for clinical staff who will be handling or administering COVID-19 vaccine. More here.
- Thursday, Jan. 21, noon to 1:00 pm: Briefing on Mass Vaccination Sites by COVID-19 Response Command Center for all providers considering the mass vaccination site option to cover their staff and age-eligible residents. Register here.
- Thursday, Jan. 21 7 p.m.: EOHHS Secretary Marylou Sudders hosts a COVID-19 Vaccine Town Hall For Home-Based Health Care Workers via telephone. More here.
- Friday, Jan. 22 at 1:00 p.m.: Documenting COVID-19 Vaccine Doses for DCF Youth, Ages 16+, in the Virtual Gateway. DCF to issue more details soon.