This program has reached maximum capacity. Please contact Amanda McCarthy at email@example.com if you would like to be added to the waitlist.
As the link between leadership and staff, standards of excellence are conveyed by supervisors. When faced with greater expectations and increasing challenges, it is critical that supervisors be able to demonstrate effective supervisory techniques. Over 500 supervisors have completed this popular series which brings together the knowledge of experienced trainers to address the challenges that supervisors face today.
The sessions begin on Thursday, January 31st and will run on the Thursdays listed below for the six sessions. Each session will meet from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Walker in Needham.
- January 31- Session I: Communication and Leadership
- February 14- Session II: Situational Leadership
- February 28- Session III: Conflict Management
- March 14- Session IV: Team Building
- March 21- Session V: Performance Management
- March 28- Session VI: Group Planning and Decision-Making
- Virginia Maglio, Optimum Development (Session I, III & VI)
- Jim Ognibene, Visioneer Consulting (Session II, IV & V)
This program has been approved for 18 Social Work Continuing Education hours for relicensure.
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda McCarthy, Education and Membership Associate, by email or phone: 617-428-3637 x 128.