Please note that this workshop has sold-out. If you would like to be placed on the waitlist, please reach out to Patrick Daily at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strong leaders take initiative, think strategically, empower others and set and carry out a vision. The supervisor, in particular, plays a key role in the success of any organization. Attendees will explore and define many of the competencies required of those who serve in the role of supervisor. This training is for both current and newly promoted supervisors, but also helpful to those who are considering stepping up to a supervisory position.
Each session meets Tuesdays: November 17th & December 1st from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
In this session, you will:
· Learn what skills are required of today’s leaders;
· Learn how leadership is different from management;
· Practice the core skills needed for new supervisors; and
· Understand how to increase staff engagement and competence.
- Jim Ognibene, Visioneer Consulting
Application for 6 social work continuing education credits has been submitted. Please contact Patrick Daily email@example.com for the status of social work CE accreditation.