Please note that this training is sold-out. Please reach out to Patrick Daily at email@example.com if you’d like to be put on the waitlist.
Taking the time today to plan and prioritize within your agency will pay off tomorrow! Strategic planning is an evidence-based practice for improving performance, yet it is difficult to conduct and even more challenging to implement. This session will introduce participants to strategic planning concepts, tools and techniques that can be used to focus an organization or organizational unit in the direction of improvement.
At the conclusion of this session, you will:
- Understand the role of strategic planning in improving performance;
- Identify the purposes and functions of strategic planning;
- Understand common elements of strategic planning;
- Be familiar with various models and processes, and
- Gain strategic planning resources for ongoing use and reference.
Brenda Bond Fortier, PhD – Associate Professor, Institute for Public Service, Suffolk University