Please note that this event has reached maximum capacity. To be placed on the waitlist, please reach out to Patrick Daily at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-598-9679.
Being a supervisor is one of the most challenging roles in today’s workplace. As the link between leadership and staff, standards of excellence are conveyed by supervisors. When faced with greater expectations and increasing responsibilities, it is critical that supervisors be able to demonstrate effective management techniques. More than 600 supervisors have completed this popular series, which brings together the knowledge of experienced trainers to address the challenges that supervisors face today.
Each session meets from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. online via Zoom.
- Session I – 4/20: Communication and Leadership
- Session II – 4/27: Performance Management
- Session III – 5/11: Situational Leadership
- Session IV – 5/25: Team Building
- Session V – 6/8: Conflict Management
- Session VI – 6/22: Group Planning and Decision-Making
- Jim Ognibene, Visioneer Consulting (Sessions I & II)
- Comma Williams, Comma Williams Enterprises (Sessions III & IV)
- Ginny Maglio, Optimum Development (Session V)
- Wally Coyle, E. Wallace Coyle Associates (Session VI)
This program has been approved for 18 Social Work Continuing Education hours for licensure, in accordance with 258 CMR. NASW-MA Chapter CE Approving Program, Authorization Number D81704.
The Providers’ Council is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
This program is valid for 18 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.