Being a supervisor is one of the most challenging roles in today’s workplace. As the link between leadership and staff, standards of excellence are conveyed by supervisors. When faced with greater expectations and increasing responsibilities, it is critical that supervisors be able to demonstrate effective management techniques. More than 600 supervisors have completed this popular series, which brings together the knowledge of experienced trainers to address the challenges that supervisors face today.
Each session meets from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. online via Zoom.
- Session I – 4/20: Communication and Leadership
- Session II – 4/27: Performance Management
- Session III – 5/11: Situational Leadership
- Session IV – 5/25: Team Building
- Session V – 6/8: Conflict Management
- Session VI – 6/22: Group Planning and Decision-Making
- Jim Ognibene, Visioneer Consulting (Sessions I & II)
- Comma Williams, Comma Williams Enterprises (Sessions III & IV)
- Ginny Maglio, Optimum Development (Session V)
- Wally Coyle, E. Wallace Coyle Associates (Session VI)
Application for 18 social work continuing education credits has been submitted. Please contact Patrick Daily at email@example.com with any questions.