Please note that this program will be postponed until further notice. We will notify all registrants when we finalize new dates for this 2-day workshop.
Creating a culture of equity and inclusion starts with you. During this two-day workshop, you’ll honestly examine your values, beliefs and biases which will help determine your own path to a strong commitment to racial equity. You’ll bring this new perspective to the second part of the workshop, which will focus on your role in contributing to creating and maintaining a culture of racial equity within the workplace. What does it look like when an agency commits to this work? What are the personal and organizational barriers you may expect to encounter? We’ll discuss these critical questions and more during these sessions.
This 2-day workshop will take place on Thursday, March 18th from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. and Thursday, March 25th from 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Please note that all registrants are expected to attend both sessions in full.
In this 2-day workshop, you will:
- Examine your personal beliefs, biases, and assumptions about race – past and present.
- Develop a Personal Action Plan for developing racial equity skills.
- Identify how your organization can make changes to promote racial justice and inclusion; and
- Develop the framework to create a race equity action plan within your organization.
- Barbara Holland, Chief Diversity Officer, Advocates
- Comma Williams, Founder, Comma Williams Enterprises
Price: $140 members, $200 non-members