Success as an agency and fulfillment of mission are directly linked to every supervisor’s ability to effectively utilize the knowledge, skills and abilities of all employees. This training will focus on effective team building techniques and unit cohesion in a constantly changing work environment. Join us to gain an understanding of your role as a team leader, learn how to work more effectively with individual differences and develop an action plan.
This training will take place from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday, December 10th at the Providers’ Council in Framingham.
At this training, you will discover how to:
- Be an effective team leader and assess your effectiveness;
- Describe your team’s purpose, impact on the organization and the results it is expected to achieve;
- Identify the characteristics of a successful team and the strengths and opportunities of your own team;
- Define your team’s current stage of development, its characteristics for success and how you can move to the next stage of team development;
- Define the different motivational needs of individuals; and
- Identify team member work styles to meet their motivational needs.
Presented by: Virginia Maglio, Optimum Development
*Application for 3 social work continuing education credits has been submitted. If you have any questions, please contact Eliza Adams, Education and Membership Associate, by email or phone: 508.598.9700.
*Please note that we are currently experiencing issues with PayPal. If you would like to pay via credit card for this training, we can take information for Visa and Mastercard over the phone at 508.598.9700. We apologize for this inconvenience and are working to get the issue solved as quickly as possible.