Screening and interviewing candidates in today’s environment is tricky business. Assessing hard skills is difficult enough but add to that the nuance of what it takes to succeed in each role, in your organization, in your market, with that manager… and it’s a whole new ballgame in 2020. In this webinar, Tracey Azer with SkillSurvey will discuss practical strategies for powerful candidate selection and how you can more easily identify the best candidate for every role in your organization while working remotely.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to assess not just hard skills and experience, but fit;
- What soft skills are, why they matter, and how to hire for them while working remotely;
- Behavioral interviewing techniques that can help you find the best candidates for every role;
- Insights into how human and procedural bias – whether we realize it or not – affect the neutrality of our decisions; and
- Strategies and tips on how to prevent hidden bias during the candidate selection process.
Presented by: Tracey Azer, Vice President of Strategic Alliances and Partnerships, SkillSurvey