Since its inception, the Providers’ Council has been a leading voice for increasing wages in the community-based human services sector; helping workers who fill more than 180,000 human services jobs remains a top priority for the Council.
This legislative session, the Providers’ Council and Caring Force are supporting two bills to ensure fair pay for comparable work and create a student loan repayment program for full-time human services workers. Join us on Wednesday, March 10th from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. to learn about our bills, legislative strategy and how individuals and organizations can assist in passing these needed reforms.
There will be a live Q&A segment at the end of this webinar.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn key facts about the Providers’ Council and Caring Force legislative agenda;
- Discover ways to participate in our legislative advocacy campaign; and
- Have the opportunity to participate in a live Q&A at the end of the session.
- Bill Yelenak, Vice President of Public Policy and Development, Providers’ Council
- Ravi Simon, Public Policy and Communications Associate, Providers’ Council