The COVID-19 global pandemic has brought worldwide economies to a grinding halt, but the professionals at KPM are working hard to help you through this challenging time. Join us for a webinar where KPM experts will answer some of the most common financial questions nonprofit organizations are asking right now. Panelists will guide you through tips and tricks around various aspects of cash flow planning, including recent stimulus packages and donor engagement ideas to help your organization weather this storm.
During this webinar, KPM experts will discuss:
- How to forecast cash flow to determine which and how many cuts you have to make, and how much additional funding you may need;
- What SBA stimulus funds are available and how to get them, and how to make sure you don’t have to repay them;
- Fundraising – what’s next? What funding opportunities may be available and tips and tricks to try to fill funding gaps;
- Tax incentives you can take advantage of now to provide immediate liquidity to your business; and
- Continued updates to legislation and relief packages.
- Barbara Andrews, Director, Audit
- Karen Kent, Partner
- Don LaLiberte, Executive Director, Audit
- Jola Tuck, Director, Tax