Join us on Wednesday, May 5th from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. as we bring together representatives from local colleges and universities with strong social work and public service programs to discuss the best ways to connect their students and graduates with your employment opportunities. During this free, members-only roundtable, representatives from Northern Essex Community College, Endicott College, Fitchburg State University, and Merrimack College will provide an inside look at their internship/co-op programs and career resource services to help you better understand the best ways to reach their talented students. There will be a live Q&A session with panelists at the end of the program.
University representatives will discuss:
- How they manage their internship programs;
- Best practices around successful student placements with agencies; and
- Successes and challenges of job and internship placements.
- Brian MacKenna-Rice, Coordinator for Human Services, Northern Essex Community College
- Dale McLennan, Dean, Internship and Career Center, Endicott College
- Melisa Alves, Director, Career Services & Advising Center, Fitchburg State University
- Samantha Medina, Director of Employer Engagement, Merrimack College
If you have any questions, please contact Patrick Daily, Education and Membership Associate, by email or phone: (508)-598-9679
Price: Free for Providers’ Council members