This program has reached maximum capacity. Please contact Amanda McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to the waitlist.
As the link between leadership and staff, standards of excellence are conveyed by supervisors. When faced with greater expectations and increasing challenges, it is critical that supervisors be able to demonstrate effective supervisory techniques. Over 450 supervisors have completed this popular series which brings together the knowledge of experienced trainers to address the challenges that supervisors face today.
The sessions begin on Tuesday, October 9th and will run on the Tuesdays listed below for the six sessions. Each session will meet from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at The Bridge of Central Massachusetts in Worcester.
- October 9- Session I: Communications & Leadership
- October 23- Session II: Conflict Management
- November 6- Session III: Situational Leadership
- November 20- Session IV: Team Building
- November 27- Session V: Performance Management
- December 4- Session VI: Group Planning and Decision Making
- Jim Ognibene, Visioneer Consulting (Session I)
- Penny Harrington, Casey Hall Training Associates (Session II)
- Comma Williams, Comma Williams Enterprises (Session III)
- Wally Coyle, E. Wallace Coyle Associates (Sessions IV, V & VI)
Participants will receive a Certificate in Supervision when they successfully attend all six sessions; 18 NASW CEUs available upon completion.
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda McCarthy, Education and Membership Associate, by email or phone: 617-428-3637 x 128.