The COVID-19 crisis has suddenly brought about a period of extreme uncertainty, greatly affecting agencies’ day-to-day challenges and operations. Through it all, clear and effective communication is crucial to maintaining morale and upholding your organization’s reputation. In this members-only roundtable discussion, join communications and public relations experts as they discuss strategies and tips for managing relationships with the media, staff and stakeholders. There will be time for Q&A at the end of the session.
This roundtable will take place from 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 8 online via Zoom.
This event is free and being held exclusively for Providers’ Council members.
During this roundtable, attendees will learn:
- How to communicate with staff in an atmosphere of uncertainty;
- Strategies for communicating with the media and reporters; and
- How to help your organization recover from a crisis.
- Diana Pisciotta, President, Denterlein
- Dan Cence, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Partner, Solomon McCown & Cence
- David Ball, President, Ball Consulting Group
If you have any questions, please contact Eliza Adams by email or phone: 508-598-9700.