Being a supervisor is one of the most challenging roles in today’s workplace. As the link between leadership and staff, standards of excellence are conveyed by supervisors. When faced with greater expectations and increasing responsibilities, it is critical that supervisors be able to demonstrate effective management techniques. More than 600 supervisors have completed this popular series, which brings together the knowledge of experienced trainers to address the challenges that supervisors face today.
This session is currently at capacity.
Sessions meet on Wednesdays: April 6 & 20; May 4, 11 & 25; and June 1.
from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Session I: Communication and Leadership
- Session II: Performance Management
- Session III: Conflict Management
- Session IV: Situational Leadership
- Session V: Team Building
- Session VI: Group Planning and Decision-Making
- Jim Ognibene, Visioneer Consulting (Session I & II)
- Comma Williams, Comma Williams Enterprises (Session IV & V)
- Ginny Maglio, Optimum Development (Sessions III & VI)
An application for 18 Social Work Continuing Education hours for licensure has been submitted for this program.
The Providers’ Council is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
This program is valid for 18 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.