This session has reached maximum capacity. Please reach out to Eliza Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508.598.9700 if you’d like to be placed on a waitlist.
As the link between leadership and staff, standards of excellence are conveyed by supervisors. When faced with greater expectations and increasing responsibilities, it is critical that supervisors be able to demonstrate effective supervisory techniques. Over 500 supervisors have completed this popular series, which brings together the knowledge of experienced trainers to address the challenges that supervisors face today.
The sessions begin on Tuesday, April 28th and will run on the Tuesdays listed below for six sessions. Each session will meet from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. online via Zoom (link will be sent in confirmation e-mail).
- April 28 – Session I: Communication and Leadership
- May 12 – Session II: Situational Leadership
- May 26 – Session III: Team Building
- June 2 – Session IV: Conflict Management
- June 16 – Session V: Performance Management
- June 30 – Session VI: Group Planning and Decision-Making
- Virginia Maglio, Optimum Development (Sessions I & VI)
- Comma Williams, Comma Williams Enterprises (Sessions II & III)
- Jim Ognibene, Visioneer Consulting (Sessions IV & V)
Application for 15 social work continuing education credits has been submitted. Please contact Eliza Adams at email@example.com for the status of social work CE accreditation.
If you have any questions, please contact Eliza Adams, Education and Membership Associate, by email or phone: (508) 598-9700.