This program has reached maximum capacity. Please contact Amanda McCarthy at email@example.com if you would like to be added to the waitlist.
As the link between leadership and staff, standards of excellence are conveyed by supervisors. When faced with greater expectations and increasing challenges, it is critical that supervisors be able to demonstrate effective supervisory techniques. Over 500 supervisors have completed this popular series which brings together the knowledge of experienced trainers to address the challenges that supervisors face today.
The sessions begin on Wednesday, April 24th and will run on the Wednesdays listed below for the six sessions. Each session will meet from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Community Teamwork in Lowell.
- April 24- Session I: Communication and Leadership
- May 8- Session II: Situational Leadership
- May 22- Session III: Conflict Management
- June 5- Session IV: Team Building
- June 12- Session V: Performance Management
- June 19- Session VI: Group Planning and Decision-Making
- Jim Ognibene, Visioneer Consulting (Sessions I, II, III & IV)
- Wally Coyle, Wallace Coyle Associates (Session V & VI)
Application for 18 social work continuing education credits has been submitted. Please contact Amanda McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org for the status of social work CE accreditation.
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda McCarthy, Education and Membership Associate, by email or phone: 617-428-3637 x 128.