People often think about technology in an abstract way, but its meaning is intrinsically linked with the value it adds to humanity. How can your organization align technology with your mission? During this workshop, you’ll learn how the right technology can enhance the services you deliver to clients. Explore the challenges with technology implementations and review best practices for values-oriented partnerships with modern technologies for future success.
This webinar will take place from 10 – 11 a.m. on Wednesday, November 18.
This event is free and being held exclusively for Providers’ Council members.
In this session, you will:
- Learn about how technology benefits home and community-based services providers;
- Evaluate your current technology capacity and alignment with your organization’s values; and
- Identify criteria for an approach to values-oriented partnerships for technology implementation success.
- Octavian Neamtu, Senior Director of Technical Innovation, Annkissam
- Bonnie Solomon, Director of Client Success, Annkissam
- Natalie Kassabian, Senior Project Manager, Annkissam
If you have any questions, please contact Patrick Daily by email or phone: 508-598-9679.