The 2019 Peer Provider Awards will be presented at the Providers’ Council’s 44th Annual Convention & Expo on Monday, October 7 at the Marriott Copley Place Hotel in Boston.
The awards are given to Providers’ Council member agencies that have had extraordinary accomplishments over the prior year and/or have stood out in serving clients and consumers. Agencies are nominated for the award by another Providers’ Council member.
Some agency accomplishments may include:
- Creating a new program or service;
- Securing landmark public policy victories;
- Helping clients achieve exceptional accomplishments;
- Having successes in the community; and/or
- Engaging in leadership activities in the sector.
Please share the victories and achievements of your colleagues and nominating an agency for a Peer Provider Award. You may call the Providers’ Council at 617.428.3637 x110 to check if an organization is a Providers’ Council member.