The 2018 Peer Provider Awards will be presented at the Providers’ Council’s 43rd Annual Convention & Expo on Thursday, September 20 at the Marriott Copley Place Hotel in Boston.
The awards are given to Providers’ Council member agencies that have had extraordinary accomplishments over the prior year and/or have stood out in serving clients and consumers. Agencies are nominated for the award by another Providers’ Council member.
Some agency accomplishments may include:
- Creating a new program or service;
- Securing landmark public policy victories;
- Helping clients achieve exceptional accomplishments;
- Having successes in the community; and/or
- Engaging in leadership activities in the sector.
Please share the victories and achievements of your colleagues and nominating an agency for a Peer Provider Award. You may call the Providers’ Council at 617.428.3637 x110 to check if an organization is a Providers’ Council member.