The 2019 Peer Provider Awards will be presented at the Providers’ Council’s 44th Annual Convention & Expo on Monday, October 7 at the Marriott Copley Place Hotel in Boston.
The awards are given to Providers’ Council member agencies that have had extraordinary accomplishments over the prior year and/or have stood out in serving clients and consumers. Agencies are nominated for the award by another Providers’ Council member.
Some agency accomplishments may include:
- Creating a new program or service;
- Securing landmark public policy victories;
- Helping clients achieve exceptional accomplishments;
- Having successes in the community; and/or
- Engaging in leadership activities in the sector.
Please share the victories and achievements of your colleagues and nominating an agency for a Peer Provider Award. You can download the list of winners and hard copy award form to fill out and email back or simply use our online form to submit a nomination. You can also view a list of past winners.