The Providers’ Council welcomes a workshop presentation proposal from you or your staff for our 47th Annual Convention & Expo: Celebrate Our Strength. This event is a celebration of the sector, with nonprofit human service providers, businesses and state agencies expected to attend. The convention will be held on Monday, October 3rd, 2022 at the Marriott Copley Place Hotel in downtown Boston.
Workshop Format and Topic Areas
- We welcome a wide range of workshop topics that are relevant to the human services sector. All workshops fall under one or more Participant Tracks: Administration & Finance; Executive; Human Resources; Personal Growth & Wellness; and Supervision & Management.
- Convention workshops are 90-minutes in length and are generally attended by 20 to 100 convention participants from across all agency positions.
- Click here to see the 2021 Convention workshop offerings.
- The Convention provides wide exposure to the human service community. Workshops are featured in our registration brochure, on our website, and in the convention program book.
- Convention presenters receive complimentary admittance to the day’s entire program, including meals.
- Presenters’ fees for copying workshop materials are reimbursed up to $30. Please note that laptops and projectors are available for a fee.
How to Respond
- Interested in presenting yourself or with a co-presenter? Complete the online proposal form Friday, June 10th 2022.
- Know someone else who may be interested in presenting? Share the flyer and online application form.
All completed submissions will be reviewed by our Education and Convention committee based on the following criteria:
- Clear and concise workshop description
- Well-defined, measurable learning objectives
- Experience (professional and lived) of presenter related to the workshop topic
- Relevance of topic, as it relates to human service providers.
Please feel free to circulate this form to other professionals in your network.
Please reach out to Mesa Merritt for application support.