What is the advantage of conducting and managing training online through an online learning management system like Providers' eAcademy? When well implemented, an e-learning system can have tremendous benefits for the organization itself and its employees.
Benefits for the agency:
- Cost-effectively educate, train, and manage professional development for all employees.
- Reduce costs for travel, shift coverage, training space, materials, and instructors, all while going green!
- Deliver standardized training content to staff working different shifts at different locations.
- Provide easily accessible reports for accreditation, licensing, internal review, etc.
- Increase productivity by training staff during downtime - elearning is not bound by geography or time.
Benefits for the employee:
- Learn at your own pace in a pressure-free environment - stop, start, and review a course as needed and take the test when you are ready.
- Further your own professional development by enrolling in elective courses on topics that interest you.
- Obtain Continuing Education Units at no additional cost to you or to your agency!
Benefits for the trainer:
- Easily keep and manage all training records in one database, including online training, classroom training, and tracking items.
- Utilize automatic warning emails to remind staff and their supervisors about trainings coming up as due soon or already overdue.
- Reallocate trainer time to developing new courses and expanding their training programs.
Positive impact on organizational culture and employee retention: By implementing an eLearning system like Providers' eAcademy at your agency, you are making an investment in an organizational culture of learning and providing staff with an opportunity to play an active role in determining the course of their own career path and professional development. By offering staff the opportunity to expand their knowledge base and take courses of interest to them, you provide an employee benefit that makes you a more competitive employer.