Ninth Annual Broadcast Your Love of Human Services Photo Contest
Take your best photo, group photo or selfie, showing us why you love working in human services and what inspires you – then share it with us by September 18th to be entered into the contest. Three winners will receive complimentary registration for this year’s virtual 45th Annual Convention & Expo: SpeakUp4Equity, and a VISA gift card for your organization.
We also encourage submissions that celebrate the incredible efforts of the human services workforce through the COVID-19 pandemic and/or the diversity in our sector, especially as it relates to our convention theme.
- You must have the permission of your organization’s president/CEO, executive director or their designee before posting the picture.
- Either The Caring Force logo, shirt, colors or mascot (QT the bear) must be incorporated into the photo. Submissions missing a TCF component will be considered ineligible for the contest, unless resubmitted with a TCF component. Organizations may request the logo from Ravi Simon (email@example.com).
- All photos must be posted on social media (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram), tag @TheCaringForce and include the hashtag #BroadcastYourLove to be eligible.
- You must fill out the form, and include the link to your photo to be officially entered into the contest. Entries will not be accepted into the official contest unless they are accompanied by a form.
- Only submissions from “non- professional” photographers and/ or designers are eligible.
- After the contest deadline, submissions will then be shared by The Caring Force Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts. The number of likes, comments, and shares for each submission will be tallied as votes.
- As always, each of the three finalists – selected by user votes and The Caring Force panel of judges – will receive a complimentary registration to our Annual Convention & Expo. Attendees at the convention will have the chance to vote for one of the three finalists. The winner will receive a Caring Force Spotlight and a $250 gift card for their organization. The runners up will receive $100 and $50 dollar gift cards, respectively.
- The deadline to submit your photo is Friday, September 18th.