The Providers’ Council selected its new board officers and directors for 2022-2023 at its 47th Annual Membership and Business Meeting on Monday.
The new board officers are:
- Chair: Sandra McCroom, Children’s Services of Roxbury
- Chair-Elect: Diane Gould, Advocates
- Vice Chair: Shaheer Mustafa, Hopewell
- Treasurer: Christopher White, Road to Responsibility
- Asst. Treasurer: Susan Stubbs, ServiceNet Inc.
- Clerk: Mia Alvarado, Roxbury Youthworks
- Asst. Clerk: Michelle Smith, AIDS Project Worcester
- Past Chair: Andy Pond, Justice Resource Institute
- Chair Emeritus: Gerry Wright, Community Caring
New additions to the board also included President and CEO of Pathways for Change Kim Dawkins, President and CEO of Viability Colleen Holmes, President and CEO of Key Program Tammy Mello, President and CEO of Pathways for Children Eric Mitchell, President and CEO of International Institute of New England (IINE) Jeffrey Thielman and CEO of Berkshire Family and Individual Resources (BFAIR) Rich Weisenflue.
For a full list of all board members, visit: providers.org/about/board-and-committees/.Back to All News