This program has reached capacity. To be placed on the waitlist, please reach out to Patrick Daily at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508.598.9699.
Being a supervisor is one of the most challenging roles in today’s workplace. As the link between leadership and staff, standards of excellence are conveyed by supervisors. When faced with greater expectations and increasing responsibilities, it is critical that supervisors be able to demonstrate effective management techniques. More than 500 supervisors have completed this popular series, which brings together the knowledge of experienced trainers to address the challenges that supervisors face today.
Each session meets Tuesdays: September 22; October 6 & 20; November 10 & 24, December 8 from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Session I: Communication and Leadership
- Session II: Performance Management
- Session III: Situational Leadership
- Session IV: Team Building
- Session V: Conflict Management
- Session VI: Group Planning and Decision-Making
- Ginny Maglio, Optimum Development (Sessions I & VI)
- Jim Ognibene, Visioneer Consulting (Sessions II & V)
- Comma Williams, Comma Williams Enterprises (Sessions III & IV)
Application for 18 social work continuing education credits has been submitted. Please contact Patrick Daily email@example.com for the status of social work CE accreditation.