As the link between leadership and staff, standards of excellence are conveyed by supervisors. When faced with greater expectations and increasing responsibilities, it is critical that supervisors be able to demonstrate effective supervisory techniques. Over 500 supervisors have completed this popular series, which brings together the knowledge of experienced trainers to address the challenges that supervisors face today.
The sessions begin on Tuesday, January 28th and will run on the Tuesdays listed below for six sessions. Each session will meet from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Providers’ Council Learning Center in Framingham.
- January 28 – Session I: Communication and Leadership
- February 11 – Session II: Conflict Management
- February 25 – Session III: Team Building
- March 10 – Session IV: Situational Leadership
- March 24 – Session V: Performance Management
- April 7 – Session VI: Group Planning and Decision-Making
- Jim Ognibene, Visioneer Consulting (Sessions I & II)
- Comma Williams, Comma Williams Enterprises (Sessions III & IV)
- Wally Coyle, E. Wallace Coyle Associates (Sessions V & VI)
Application for 18 social work continuing education credits has been submitted. Please contact Eliza Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org for the status of social work CE accreditation.
*Please note that we are currently experiencing issues with PayPal. If you would like to pay via credit card for this training, we can take information for Visa and Mastercard over the phone at 508.598.9700. We apologize for this inconvenience and are working to solve this issue as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Eliza Adams, Education and Membership Associate, by email or phone: (508) 598-9700.