Providers’ Council and Suffolk University Master of Public Administration Scholarship
Applications are now available! Completed applications are due June 17th.
About the Scholarship
The Providers' Council and Suffolk University are partnering to offer a scholarship exclusively available to graduates of the Certificate in Nonprofit Human Service Management program. The Providers' Council and Suffolk University Master of Public Administration Scholarship will grant one such student a $4,000 award towards tuition for the Master of Public Administration program at Suffolk University. The Providers' Council and Suffolk University jointly fund this scholarship.
- Applicants must have successfully completed the Providers’ Council’s Certificate in Nonprofit Human Service Management program at Suffolk University or Clark University.
- Applicants must currently be employed of a Providers’ Council member agency in good standing.
- Applicants must have been accepted into the Master of Public Administration program at Suffolk University.
- Applicants must show through their resumes, personal statements, and references a commitment to a career in the human services sector.
- The applicant must complete the Scholarship Application form and essay, as well as the materials listed below. All documents should be sent to the Providers’ Council by deadline.
Completed applications must include the following:
- 2-3 page personal statement on how will graduate education will help you achieve your personal career goals and further contribute to human services.
- 2-3 page personal statement on how a Master of Public Administration from Suffolk will help you further contribute to the human services sector.
- Statement of financial need on how this scholarship affects your ability to attend Suffolk University’s MPA program.
- Letter of acceptance to the Master of Public Administration program at Suffolk University.
- Transcript from Certificate in Nonprofit Human Service Management Program.
Two letters of professional and/or academic recommendation
- At least one letter of recommendation must come from the applicant’s supervisor discussing the candidate’s commitment to the field of human services, the contributions the candidate had made to their agency, and the potential to assume a leadership position within the agency.
- Signature of approval from the agency’s executive director or CEO.
- Applications are due June 17!
How to Apply
Review the eligibility and application requirements to ensure that you are eligible and have all necessary components to your application. Completed applications may be submitted one of three ways:
- Mail to Providers' Council, 88 Broad Street 5th FL, Boston, MA 02110.
- Email to Liz Woodbury at email@example.com.
- Fax to the Providers' Council at 617.428.1533.