Policy & Media Resources
Providers' Council Public Policy, Communications & Media Resources
As the Commonwealth's largest association of human service providers, the Providers' Council is considered the voice of the Massachusetts human service sector. Take advantage of the resources in this section for useful news, background, and research on an array of issues facing the the organizations that make our communities stronger.
Find the information you need
- Research on sector trends, compensation, workforce issues, and more
- Press Releases on issues and public policy affecting providers
- News Stories that mention the Providers' Council
- Providers' Council news
- The Provider, New England's premier human service newspaper
- Online Newsletters, information on the eDigest and ALEX newsletter
For general questions or media inquiries, please contact Director of Public Policy & Communications Bill Yelenak at 617-428-3637 x122 or send him an e-mail.