Policy & Media Resources
Providers' Council Public Policy, Communications & Media Resources
As the Commonwealth's largest association of human service providers, the Providers' Council is considered the voice of the Massachusetts human service sector. Take advantage of the resources in this section for useful news, background information and research on an array of issues facing the the organizations that make our communities stronger.
Find the information you need
- Research on sector trends, compensation, workforce issues, and more
- Press releases on issues and public policy affecting providers
- News stories that mention the Providers' Council
- Providers' Council news
- The Provider, New England's premier human services newspaper
- Online newsletters, including the every-other-week publications, the Providers' Council eDigest and Academy for Learning and Exchange newsletter
For general questions, please contact Vice President of Public Policy & Development Bill Yelenak at 617.428.3637 x122 or send him an email.
For media inquiries, please contact Public Policy & Communications Associate Christine Batista at 617.428.3637 x124 or send her an email.