Peer Provider Awards
At our Annual Convention & Expo, the Providers' Council honors member organizations with Peer Provider Awards.
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2016 awards, which will be presented during the Providers' Council's 41st Annual Convention & Expo: Inspire | Ignite | Impact on October 24 at the Marriott Copley Place Hotel in Boston. We're excited to announce that this year's awards will be presented by WCVB-TV's Shayna Seymour.
These awards go to member agencies that have gone the extra mile and/or stand out in serving clients and consumers. Agencies are nominated for an award by another Providers' Council member.
Agency accomplishments might include:
- initiating new services or models of service;
- public policy victories;
- consumer/client accomplishments;
- successes in the community; and/or
- other leadership activities within an agency.
Please share the victories and achievements of your colleagues, and nominate another agency for a Peer Provider Award. You may call Christina Broughton at 617.428.3637 x110 to check if an organization is a member agency. A list of former award winners is available below.
Nominations should be sent by September 23 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hattie B. Cooper Community Center
- Southeast Center for Independent Living
- Professional Center for Handicapped Children
- Casa Esperanza
- Dunbar Community Center
- Seven Hills Foundation
- Boston Center for Independent Living
- Immigrants Assistance Center
- Multi-Cultural AIDS Coalition (MAC)
- Central Middlesex Association for Retarded Citizens (CMARC Industries)
- Communities for People
- YOU Inc.
- Early Childhood Centers of Greater Springfield
- African American Federation
- United Arc of Franklin County
- Waltham Battered Women's Support Committee
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Center
- Key, Inc.
- The Association For Community Living
- Children's Services of Roxbury
- Kennedy-Donovan Center, Inc.
- MetroWest Center for Independent Living
- Pine Street Inn
- Community Resources for Justice
- Delta Projects
- Rape Crisis Center of Central MA
- Roxbury Multi-Service Center
- Safe Passage
- Community Connections
- New England Center for Change
- North Shore Arc
- Pathways to Wellness
- UCP of MetroBoston
- Wayside Family Support
- Bay Cove Human Services
- Beta Community Services
- Centro Las Americas
- Independent Living Center of the North Shore and Cape Ann
- Urban League of Springfield
- Employment Options
- Greater New Bedford Women's Center
- Morgan Memorial Goodwill Industries
- Partners for a Healthier Community
- Rediscovery, Inc.
- Berkshire County Arc
- Partners for Youth with Disabilities
- Roxbury Youthworks
- Worcester Comprehensive Child Care Services
- Center for Human Development
- Justice Resource Institute
- Home for Little Wanderers
- S. Norfolk County Arc
- Bedford Youth and Family Services
- Amherst Survival Center
- Community Work Services
- Project COPE
- Martha's Vineyard Community Services
- WCI - Work, Community, Independence
- Massachusetts Council on Compulsive Gambling
- Center for Living and Working
- New North Citizen's Council
- City Mission Society
- May Institute
- Square One
- Family Continuity
- The Care Center
- More Than Words
- Road to Responsibility
- Victory Human Services
- Friendship Home
- South End Community Center
- YMCA of Greater Boston
- AIDS Project Worcester
- Old Colony YMCA
- Riverbrook Residence
- Brockton Area Multi Services, Inc.
- WORK, Inc.
- Boys and Girls Club Family Center
- Bristol Elder Services